I’m a second year undergraduate student majoring in Data Science and Cognitive Science at the Halıcıoğlu Data Science Institute in University of California, San Diego. I’m generally interested in applications of deep learning, in particular deep generative models for images and audio. Outside of academics, I’m an EDM Producer/DJ with 5 years of experience.
To my friends at UC San Diego, here is my tentative four-year plan with quarter-by-quarter course schedule. If you want to take courses together with me, please refer to the below document and discuss any plans on wechat (if you have it) or UCSD email to see if there are possibilities. This tentative plan is subject to changes at anytime.
📣 News & Showroom
- 📝 Final Project Report for ML Algorithm Implementation from Scratch with Numpy (DSC 190) [Mar 2021][Not publicly available]
- 📝 Final Project for Swiss Banknote EDA & ML Pipeline with R (MATH 189) [Mar 2021]
- 🥇 Champion of Data Mining Challenge in DSC 190 | Solution | Slides [Feb 2021]
- 📰 My project is featured on UCSD HDSI Website [Feb 2021]
- 📰 My project is featured on UCSD Music Department Newsletter [Feb 2021]
🎓 Current Academic Interests
- 🎵 Generative Models in Audio and Music
- 📚 NLP Applications
- 📌 Meta Learning
- 🔧 ML Optimization
I’m working on a research project in GAN-based audio/music generation at CREL Lab, Calit2 (Collaborated with Vignesh Gokul under Prof. Shlomo Dubnov. I’m currently no longer open to more research opportunities for spring and early summer. However, feel free to reach out to me for any inquiries!
- 💰 Investments & VC
- 📈 Stock Trading & Options
- 🎮 Gaming (LOL, PUBG, GTA)
- 🎛️ EDM Production
- 🏋️ Workout